Friday, October 21, 2011

How to give up control.

I do this alot. 
I open up blogger and click on new post and then sit here are stare at a blank box for a long time. 
I keep it up in its own separate tag for days, hoping something will come while I'm online soon and then I can write and feel better and people will read it and feel better and generally the world feels better. 
My relationship ended yesterday. or, 2 days now because its technically Saturday while I'm writing this. 
And I've spent a lot of time crying and trying to figure out what to do and who I am and what I want and what the heck is supposed to happen now. 
I like comfortable. 
It's comfortable to be with my friends all the time or to date certain people or to stay in a relationship or to stay home for college or to stay at a job. 
I don't like being pushed out of my comfort zone. 
But here I am. And my comfort zone is a little to the left of me. 
But I don't exactly feel like my world is falling apart this time. 
I feel like there's a plan and everything is going to be okay. 
This isn't up to me anymore. I'm leaving it in the Lord's hands. He knows what hes doing, I don't. 
Please, Heavenly Father, if you're listening or reading this or whatever, please be sure of what you're doing. Please protect me. Please help. 
This is up to you now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment