Sunday, October 23, 2011

How to say thank you.

I have exactly 22 minutes to write this before it becomes a lie. SO if it seems rushed, its because I'm rushing. Simple. 
I've had this blog for exactly a year now. 
It's interesting to see how far I've come since then. A year ago I started this because I needed something that was mine. Something I could run to. And then at first, I barely even needed it. So I gave up on it. Then, 4 months later, I needed it more than anything. I don't write as much as I used to. I'm not crazy obsessive over it. I don't absolutely need it anymore. 
But this blog is my life. I mean, not really, but it has all these words from my heart and my mind and it has all these stories and feelings and just... so much. So much of me packed in to a little over a 130 posts (I think.) 
So here's my thank you to my 22 followers out there and to the multiple people that read every time I post on facebook. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for reading everything. Thanks for putting up with me even though I'm pretty ridiculous sometimes. 
Thanks for supporting my dream. 
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment