Monday, February 28, 2011

How to feel... Better.

Is it weird that I LOVE that people have slowed down on reading these? 
Makes me feel less like my every step is being watched. 
I don't have a lot to say today. But I can't stop writing now. This is the longest I've ever gone writing every day. 
I guess here's my thoughts of the day. 
I feel okay. I feel better. Life is moving on. I'm figuring out how to breathe again. I can smile without forcing myself now. Eating only makes me feel sick sometimes. And laughing isn't nearly as hard. 
Life goes on. 
I'm going to continue to miss him. Continue to want to run up and hug him every time I see him. Continue to think about what could have been. Continue to love him. 
Why? Because those are things I can't change. 
What I can change is how I live. I can change how I view the world and the people in it. 
"It's all in the past. Time to move on, Babe."-Gala.
I know it's time to move on. And I can do that. But there are some things that move on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment