Monday, February 14, 2011

How to trust.

"I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever."
Sometimes that's the hardest part about life. Trust.
Trust that someone won't leave you. Trust that you won't mess everything up. Trust that there is a plan. 
I find that when life is going good, at first I'm immensely appreciative. But as time goes on and life is still going good, I completely forget what it was like when life was bad, and I forget to be thankful. I just expect life to say that way. But as soon as it goes bad, I realize everything I had and realize that I have lost all faith.
Its not so much that I stop believing. It's more that I haven't bothered trying to strengthen that faith at all for a long time, and suddenly when I need it the most, its gone.
Trust is the hardest thing.
Trust that God knows what hes doing. Trust that He has a plan. Trust that He's there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment