Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How to be annoyed.

I wish I knew what to say.
I feel like I haven't written in so long. And all I wanna do is write. All I wanna do is get this out of my system. Get these words out of my head.
When I was little, my best friend moved. I loved her so much. It was amazing, really, how much I loved my best friend. We knew everything about each other. We stayed up talking till 5 many mornings. We talked on the phone for hours and hours. We laughed so much. We did the craziest things. We were so young.
The day she moved, I cried. All I can remember is crying. Laying down with my head against my cd player with it turned on full blast, crying.
I don't remember much more about the next months after that. Because all it was, was hurt. So much unbearable pain.
Because I had no one.
We stayed friends. To this day, I still call her my best friend. I saw her exactly a year ago for the first time since the day she moved. We've both changed so much. But gosh. If any part of me believes in soul mates, its because I'm sure shes mine. Soul mates doesn't mean a romantic love. It means two souls that just need to be together. Always.
The point of the story is, I've been in pain before. This isn't the first time. And probably won't be the last.
And it's not exactly the hardest one either. My best friend leaving me was the hardest one.
And I know life moves on, I move on.
And I'm gonna learn something and be stronger than ever and life will be good.
But, call me pessimistic, I just don't care to look to the future. I don't like when people tell me it'll get better. Because I hate waiting. I hate waiting around for something to happen. Why can't life be good now? I don't want to waste my life waiting for the day life gets good again. Especially since that day will end and then life will be shit. Once again.
Annoying, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment