Thursday, March 31, 2011

How to LOVEEE Thursdays.

TILT!
What a good day. Comes at the right time every week. Just in time to make sure I recognize the good in life. 
Anyway. 
This is what I love today. 
-Reading Nicholas Sparks Quotes. Ever done that? Hes a beautiful writer. He writes some very wonderful things. Google them. Now.
-Listening to Avenue Q! Ahhh I can't believe I've been away from it for so long.
-Singing loud and off key in my car. 
-My yoga teacher yesterday made everything look incredibly sexual. It was increasingly funny. 
-experienceproject.com 
-Making guitar string bracelets. 
-The weather is WARM!!!
-Regina Spektor. mhmmm. <3
-I'm doing my next speech for school on Radical Self Love. Check YES!
-Driving a stick shift. I find more joy in it every day. 
-No Strings Attached. hahahahah what a funny movie. 

Thats all I can think of for now. :) Till Next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment