Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to Love Thursdays.

Things I LOVE Thursday. 
Oh Gala. You continue to amaze me with your continuous pushes to begin to love ourselves. 
Which begins my TILT list.

Today I love...
Reading www.galadarling.com for hours.
The smell of wet roads.
Writing in my Self Love Bible. 
Sharing spiritual experiences with my friends. 
Those deep meaningful talks that seem to make everything more clear.
The LDS church. :) 
Doing yoga. 
Not wearing makeup and still feeling pretty.
Only working till 1 over spring break. 
The beautiful and so grown up Azure Marie. 
Reading my friends' blogs.
Watching scary movies and screaming with my friends. 
Smosh videos. 
Inside jokes. 
Feeling... good. 
So what about you guys? What are some things you love on this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment