Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to L.O.V.E. Thursday.

Today I love..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Oh. What? Was I writing something? 
Didn't even notice. THAT'S how tired I am. 
It's slightly ridiculous. 
Anyway. I didn't write one last week because Blogger was down. So maybe I'll add some stuff from then, as well. Who knows. 
Today, I am too tired for some beautiful theme of my post. No "it gets better" message. No "I'm so happy now." No "I'm a thousand times better." Because the truth is, I'm too tired to think those things. But that's alright. Sometimes, we just gotta let ourselves be weak and tired and be upset at everything just for one day. Can't stand tall all the time. 
But, even though I'm feeling pretty down right now, there are still some WONDERFUL things in my life that I loveeeeee right now. 
So here we go. 
Today I love...
~ Pirates of the Caribbean comes out tonight. Midnight. Staying up to watch it even though I feel about ready to fall over right now? YES. Johnny Depp looking fabulous is totally worth it.
~ Major money from work because I'm working full time this week and probably next. It may not be totally worth it. But hey, money is money and one day I'm gonna need it badly. 
~ I broke my caffeine fast today. On accident. :( BUT. The thing I love about this is that I didn't break it for Mountain Dew. Because I know once I go down that road again, I'm a lost cause. Goodness, I sound like an alcoholic. :) 
~ This website of shirtless men. HAHA how great is this? A daily picture of a shirtless celebrity! I can't believe I didn't know about it earlier! 
~ Watching the Private movie with my dear friend. hahaha. "What did she say?" "I don't know, we were too busy making jokes about doughnuts and dead boyfriends..."
~ Watching the Lizzie McGuire movie. THIS IS WHAT DREAAAMMMMS ARE MADE OF!
~ Friends coming home from college. Some are just here to visit more often. Others are here all summer! Finally! Its been a long few months without them.
~xkcd comics. I've loved these for a while. But I needed to share. LOVE. 
~Cyanide and Happiness. These aren't AS good. But still wonderfully funny despite the vulgarity. 
Ummmmmmm.
I think that's about all I can think of right now. 
My brain wants to shut off. Which means I need to go do something active so I don't just collapse. 
I love you all. I hope you all are enjoying this.... beautiful? Thursday! 
Don't forget to look for your little blessings in your life today. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment