Monday, July 4, 2011

How to be assured that families are forever.

Wanna see what I love most? 
I love kids running on trampolines trying to play duck duck goose but instead saying "I like you. I like you. I LOVE you. I HATE YOU!" apparently goose is code for "I hate you."
I love little girls trying to drink out of a pop can that's just slightly smaller than her head. The best part of this picture is the part that you can't see, and that's the part where we hunted for a bug for a half an hour and then she smooshed with her two fingers just so she could have time to get a drink of pop instead of watching her bug. 
I love these smiles. I love the laughing and smiling and giggling and games and love. This right here is innocence at its best. 


I love the thought process behind this. I love how she just threw herself back carelessly. I love that she is small enough to do this.
I love how absolutely beautiful she looks without trying. Without makeup. Without a pose. Without even knowing shes getting her picture taken. I love thinking that maybe she will stay like that. Maybe she will always know she's beautiful.
I love this precious moment. This sweet little baby and her grandpa. My big strong uncle and his so fragile granddaughter.

Also, I just really love this picture cuz it shows just HOW tired my family was after hosting the first big holiday party of the year so far. He fell asleep with a Popsicle in his mouth this morning. How funny. :) 
See, that's what I love the most. Out of anything in the entire world. 
I love that my family is going to be together forever. 
I love that those little kids are going to grow up and I'm gonna be able to see what they become. I love that no matter what happens, I'm sealed to them. This big huge family of mine that's constantly growing. 
I love the sweet hugs from these kids. I love singing the ABC's. I love pulling them in wagons. I love holding them while watching fireworks. I love picking out books for them to read. I love kissing their knees when they fall down. I love taking them to the bathroom. I love listening to their stories. I love letting them type on my phone. I love when they tell me they love me. 
This is what I love most. 
This family. My family. 
My completely eternal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment