Friday, July 22, 2011

How to be defined.

I would much rather have posted the actual video here, as that wouuuld be easier to access, but I can't find it on youtube and it won't let me any other way. 
Basically, however, I think it's the most beautiful thing I've watched in a while. 
Do you ever wonder what defines you? I think alot of us spend a lot of time wishing we were more original. But not so original that we are hated. We fear being hated. That fear, however, stops us from being original. 
So, does that mean we are defined by our fear? 
Is that all we really are? Just the image of fear? 
I wonder what life would be like if we stopped being afraid. 
Who would we be? 
No more fear of not being perfect. No more fear of not being loved. No more fear of tomorrow. No more fear of ourselves. No more fear of the unknown. 
Freedom.
We'd be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment