Sunday, July 10, 2011

How to feel discouraged.

Sometimes I want to scream. 
I want to stand on top of the highest building and scream as loud as possible. 
And it's in those moments that I crawl in bed and lay quietly. Barely even breathing.
I don't know what causes it. Maybe it's being stuck inside so much. Maybe it's working a boring job. Maybe it's the fact that I feel like I'm writing for no one. Maybe it's because I don't know at all where I'm going next. Maybe it's because I have nothing at all to write about.
I just stare at this page and feel so empty. Because I have nothing to say. Nothing worth saying. Nothing you want to read. Nothing people will talk about. Nothing that will move people to tears. Nothing that will change the world. Nothing that will even change the way someone thinks. Nothing worth reading. 
Maybe that's all I am. 
Nothing worth reading. 
Sometimes I want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment