Sunday, April 10, 2011

How to get to where you want to be.

I'm hesitant to post. My last post put me at exactly 69. I almost feel like that's a good number to stop at.
Also, I don't have a lot to say. Its like, as the pain lessens, so does my constant need to write. Which feels wonderful really. But also sucks because writing feels so good. 
You ever have those days where you spend the entire day glancing at the clock? And for no apparent reason? That was me today. And it was awful! All I could think about was that I was just a few minutes closer to my weekend ending and it being Monday again. Ew. 
I read this quote a little while ago about how every step we take is leading us to the person we are supposed to be with. And you know, thats all romantic and crap. But I decided to write it in to my Radical Self Love Journal anyway. Because its true. But not even just for leading us to the person we are supposed to be with, but leading us to where we are going to be. 
From the day we took our first steps, we've been walking everywhere. To your room, to your school, to your church, to your friends house, to the store, to the drinking fountain... Everywhere. And every step we take is leading us to where we are supposed to stand. 
So find your place. Walk there. Take every step you need to get there. And then stand still. Don't move. That is who you are. Let no on convince you to start walking to a different location if you don't want to be there. Find where you want to be. And stay. 
That is what we are walking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment