Thursday, April 28, 2011

How to love Thursday.

I'm not feeling very creative today. Not nearly creative enough to be able to write something wonderful and fabulous and thought provoking. 
So we will go straight to the list. Maybe I'll post something wonderful later tonight.
Today I Love.....
~ Watching A Very Potter Musical with my friends again.
~ School is almost out... soooooo.... closeeee.....
~ Cleaning my room. (I NEVER though I would say this. But its been super therapeutic.)
~ Sitting on a yoga ball all the time. So fun. So comfy.
~ Dry brushing my skin. I'm so soft now its ridiculous. :) 
~ Going to the park last night. Summer, get here NOW.
~ Sugar cookie dough. mmmmm.
~ Lyrics. Always. <3 
~ A- on every single speech this semester. Check Yes!
~ Laughing. 
~ Having fun conversations about making out and relationships and helping people and things we wouldn't or shouldn't tell our parents. hahaha. 
~ Gala Darling's Love and Sequins book and podcast. Beautiful. 
~ Painting my room is 2 weeks! 
~ This Blog. Read all her stuff. She's just fabulous. 
....
That's all I can think of right now. To tired for anything else. 
:) So there you have it. 
Now what do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment