Thursday, April 21, 2011

How to lOvE Thursday.

Oh hello there, Thursday. When did you get here?
Well, technically, as I'm writing this... it's Wednesday. Shh. I'm cheating because of lack of time on actual Thursday. But it has the same meaning none the less!
This week has been interesting. End of the semester means a lot of homework. And not just normal homework. Every class seems to want me to write a paper. I may be an English major but that doesn't mean writing papers about philosophy and health is easy. And of course I'm a wonderful procrastinator, so writing essays at 2 in the morning is more common than it should be. So much stress.
But here I am once again finding the good in life.
So here it goes.
Today I love...
-Palates on a Bosu Ball. So much fun.
-My self love speech went so well. Thanks so much Gala Darling, for getting me an A on my speech. :)
-I cleaned my room. This isn't normal. It's the first time in probably a little over a year... If not longer.
-Clean room=space to do yoga!!!! YES!
-I know this is old. But Gosh. This still makes me laugh EVERY TIME.
-My car is fixed. Does this mean I can drive on the freeway for the first time in almost 2 years? Um yeah. :)
-Jokes about British penises.
-"Oh hey. Have you ever fantasized about someone ripping off that vest with their teeth? Cuz I totally wanna do that."
-Rain. I was driving around today after getting my car and the sun was just shining barely and everything was sparkling and it smelled good and it was just a little warm and it was perfect.
-My friends.
-Moving on. 
-Sleep. I don't get enough of this lately.
-And.... 
yeah thats all I can think of. 
:) Have a wonderful Thursday everybody! Don't forget to declare the things you love at the top of your voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment