Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How to be scared.

My computer lied to me. Said it was an hour earlier than it really is. Which mean, I really shouldn't be writing this right now because I should be sleeping. But yet here I am anyway.
I attempted going back to blonde today. But the idea of it scared me so much that I decided to take it slow and just highlight my way back there. So it looks odd. But I like it.
Things scare me a lot lately.
Like, I'm scared of the dark. And I'm scared of being alone. And I'm scared of weird noises. And I'm scared of love. And I'm scared of sleep. And.... 
You get it. I'm just scared alot now. 
And when I figure out a way to fix it, you know I'll be writing it here in a heart beat. But so far, I've got nothing. 
No words of advice today.
Today, I'm just gonna curl up in a ball and fall asleep scared out of my mind. 
But hey, I'll figure it out. Always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment