Thursday, June 23, 2011

How to love Thursday. Finally

"Starting now, I'm starting over."
Well everyone. This is it. 
"This is the first day of my life. Glad I didn't die before I met you." 
Life moves on. And as much as it seems like things are never going to change and things are the way they are... That's not true. Cuz here I am 3 days less than 10 months away from the moment my life changed forever. And I'm not even remotely the same person. 
I've cried and I've laughed and I've loved more than I ever thought possible and I've hurt more than I could possibly describe. 
But life moved on. And thank goodness for that. 
"I hate all the mistakes I make." 
But even though I hate these mistake... Look at where I am now because of them. 
Every bad things works out in the end for the better. 
Every single one. 
:) 
Today I liked alot. 
And right now I'm tired and sick. 
SO my list isn't gonna be great. 
But today I love....
~Today. 6/23/2011. 
~Pottermore. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
~Stories about Unicorns. 
~Watching season 3 of Boy Meets World. 
~Ghost Whisperer is on Netflix :) 
~Killing people on the Sims. :) mhm. 
~My computer is all better!
~The weather is hot. Like...Take off all your clothes type of hot. 
~My new haircut rocks. 
~Harry Potter 7 part 2 comes out soon!!!! 
~Snow cones. eff yeah. 
~Feeling good. 
:) 
"I like taking time. And I like your mind. And I like when your hand is in my mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment