Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to not be here anymore.

I'm having a hard time writing this month. I don't know what it is. I just don't have anything to say. 
I'm gonna hafta think of "themes" to write about every day. That way it'll be more difficult for me to get stuck and have nothing to write about. 
Wow. I'm honestly staring at this page and feeling nothing. 
This is so weird to me. I always have something to write about. Something I care deeply enough about to write about. I'm usually so full of emotion and analysis and everything that it's not difficult to write. It's all there in my mind waiting to happen. 
But I'm not anymore. Well, lately. 
I'm just blank. 
I'm letting life move on and take me with it and feeling barely anything on the way. Which, in turn, means I'm not learning much either. Which, in the end, means I've got nothing to write about. 
So this is it. You're reading my empty words that mean nothing to me. 
I'm not here anymore. 
Let's go find me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment