Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to love Thursday.


This voice is stronger. 
This (girl) is grown. 
-The Format

Hello Thursday! Finally. I've been waiting for you all week. 
So let's just say its been one heck of a week. It's been interesting, to say the least. 
I liked alot about it. Like....
~ Memorial Day on Monday was fun. We went dumpster diving for flowers for my grandpa's grave and then I spent the rest of the day with friends watching Scream 4. Which I totally suggest seeing, btw.
~ Late night trips to Walmart are pretty much the best.
~ First bonfire of the year!
~ First Snow Cone of the year! (And it was freaking wonderful!!!!) 
~ My wonderful friends graduated today :) Good Job guys! LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 
~ The weather is supposed to be getting much warmer now. You have noooooooo idea how happy that makes me. 
~ I'm almost caught up at work! Which means.... I shouldn't be full time for much longer!
~ Today was just good. I pretty much liked it. Alot. 
Alright. Well. I don't have much else to say today cuz I'm tired and want to go eat some pizza now. mmm. 
Have a fabulous Thursday! 
See you next week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love bonfires and snow cones. Sounds like a great week!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete