Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to love Thursday.

I didn't write a TILT list last week and should have... It's amazing how much it effects how I feel for the whole next week.
Last night, I woke up every 20 minutes from this cold/allergies. I had a fever at about 4 in the morning and I wanted to die. But I got up for work 3 hours later and went on with my day anyway.
I haven't been in the best mood. Honestly, I kinda feel like crap.
My room is a mess and I'm so tired and I wish I could breathe out of my nose.
But here's my realization.
None of that matters.
Because no matter how awful things seem right now, it's going to change.
That's life.
Just when you think things are the way they are, they change on you.
Nothing can stay bad all the time. Life is always changing.
It's funny how as time passes, things we care about soo much seem to matter less to us. And things we didn't care about at all are suddenly everything to us.
Today, I am happy that things change.
How bland of a life would it be to just stay the same always?
I love that tomorrow it may rain or snow or be perfect weather. And then the next day will be completely different.
:)
So here's my list.
Today I love...
~Spending a lot of money on books. How effing awesome.
~Working part time.
~Spending hours talking to this fabulous person.
~Snow cones. (I have a feeling this is gonna be on my list a lot this summer.)
~Frozen Yogurt! its the new big thing. :)
~Tumblr. I would post my link to it, but that's much more private. Doesn't mean I love it any less :)
~Watching a lot of Boy Meets World. I swear, its even better now than it was when I was little!
~Going to see one of my best friends this weekend up at college!! so excited.
So yeah. That's my list. Now I'm going to go take a shower and then lay in bed and hopefully sleep for hours. :)
I hope you all love Today. And if you don't, just wait. One day you will love Today again. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment